The driverstock.com is proposed "as is" for free use without infringement of the below listed rules. There are the author's rights,
moral or legislative rules:
- The content of this site (any text information, elements of design, the trade mark of the site, the domain name) belongs to the administration of this site. The firm symbolic belongs to the firm and can't be copied.
- Copying of the domain name, it's inclusion in other domain names, copying of the domain name in other domain zones is illegal.
- Copying the maintenance of interactive sections of the resource, forums, responses, clauses are illegal.
- Any intrusion into the site, illegal modification in of the site, changing or distortion design of the site is illegal.
- Intrusion into the server used as a basic element necessary for the site is illegal.
- Using the site by persons younger than 18 (21) years old is forbidden.
- Any automated or manual copying information from the site for subsequent using in the personal or public purposes without the corresponding informing owners of the site.
The administration of this site does not account any responsibility for any possible harm caused by using software shared on the site.
The administration of this resource does not account responsibility for the maintenance and safety of downloaded programs, drivers, insertions, and also reliability of user's guides placed on this site.
The administration of a site reserves the right of full stop of given service for itself. The administration does not account responsibility for any malfunctions on a site, and also possible mistakes admitted by developers of a site.
The administration of the site relieves responsibility for infringement of ethical, moral, racial and acceptable norms.
The administration of a site makes all efforts for:
- The maintenance of trouble-free work of the resource;
- The punishment and immediate removals of the obscene users or offensive text information placed by users on a site;
- The improvements of quality and quantity of the placed programs.
Concerning partial use of the presented information, and also with complaints and remarks in occasion of work of a site to
address in section of contacts.