HP iPAQ h6365 Firmware
Some problems arising during driver installation are related to errors in the Windows system registry.
Before installing drivers, the DriverStock site team recommends performing a free scan of your Windows
system registry to check for errors. To do so, click here >>.
||HP iPAQ h6365 Firmware
HP iPAQ h6300 Pocket PC Series ROM Update (English Languages Support Only)
IMPORTANT:The RUU replaces the current ROM image and erases the partnership and all user data and user-installed programs on the handheld. It is important to read and understand the information in the Readme.txt file included with this update BEFORE installing the package.IMPORTANT:Disable the Standby and Hibernation modes on the host PC. If Standby or Hibernation mode is activated during the upgrade process, a critical error may occur.IMPORTANT:Plan enough time to complete the update. The total time to perform this ROM update is estimated at 20 minutes with a USB connection.IMPORTANT:Do not interact with the handheld or remove it from AC power or the cradle/cable once the status bar appears on the handheld and the actual update has started.
Provides GSM Firmware version 541e Update, which fixes an issue where dual-tone multi-frequency (DTMF) did not work with interactive voice response (IVR) systems.
Wireless LAN Driver build 63, which fixes the following issues:
- Fixes issue that occurred with tunneled transport layer security (TTLS) server certificate validation.
- Fixes unrecognizable characters that are displayed during login when using TTLS with MS-CHAP2.
- Fixes LEAP authentication to redisplay login prompt after tapping
- Changes display name to "HP iPAQ Wi-Fi Wireless Adapter."
- Fixes issue with TCP/IP rebinding that occurs after a suspend/resume when using AnthaVPN.
- Fixes issue with automatic authentication during roaming.
- Fixes issue with "memory leakage" when handheld is roaming.
- Fixes issue where handheld will not enter Sleep mode while roaming.
- Fixes issue where roaming fails due to an incorrect BSSID list.
Bluetooth build 188.8.131.5201:
- Fixes inaccurate display of headset icon when a call is in progress.
- Fixes check for invalid device name.
- Fixes issue where handheld could not reconnect to remote device after a page timeout.
- Fixes Object push profile update so it sends all files.
- Updates FTP connection wizard to correct service discovery issue.
- Fixes issue with call waiting for incoming call handling while dialing out.
- Fixes issue with headset connection icon so it is correctly displayed after power cycling.
- Fixes audio to make it compatible with an in-car solution.
Provides fixes for the following aUdio issues:
- Fixes issue where the volume becomes louder if the iPAQ Audio "default" button is tapped when a Bluetooth Headset is connected to the handheld.
- Fixes issue with the status in the Radio Interface Layer (RIL) driver when
a Bluetooth Headset is connected.
- Fixes audio issue where the right channel for a headset was unavailable for playing audio and during calls.
Provides GSM Firmware version 541e Update, which:Supports 64-KB Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) cards.
Supports Cell Notification on Ericsson Serving GPRS Support Node (SGSN).
Provides Wireless LAN Driver build 63, which:
Supports third-party intermediate Wireless LAN driver.
Improves reception and roaming.
Extends the maximum length of lightweight extensible authentication protocol (LEAP) username and password to 63 characters.
Provides Bluetooth Software version 184.108.40.20601, which:Improves headset compatibility
Improves headset reconnection when returning into service area.
Adds support for Siemens car adapter kit.
Enables pairing using 16-character PIN code.
Adds a check to determine if Bluetooth stack is initialized before accepting messages from phone.
Adds a user interface (UI) change to enable a connected headset to automatically disconnect before attempting to connect to a different headset when the user chooses to connect to a second heads
Microsoft ActiveSync 3.7.1 (or later) is required.
PURPOSE:RecommendedOPERATING SYSTEM(S):Microsoft Windows Mobile for Pocket PC Phone Edition 2003NOTE:Once the update is complete, the .EXE file downloaded in Step 1 can be deleted, if desired.
IMPORTANT:The RUU replaces the current ROM image and erases the partnership and all user data and user-installed programs on the handheld. It is important to read and understand the information in the Readme.txt file included with this update BEFORE installing the package.
HOW TO USE:
- Download the SoftPaq .EXE to a directory on your hard drive.
- Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to unpack the ROM Update files to a directory. (NOTE: This directory should not contain any file or folder from any previous ROM Upgrade.)
- Establish an Activesync connection between the handheld and host PC using the USB connection.
- RUU.exe will start automatically. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the ROM upgrade.
- During the update, the ROM Update Utility will:
- Query the handheld for current ROM image information.
- Validate that the new ROM image is compatible with the handheld.
- Automatically place the iPAQ handheld in Flash mode.
- Update the ROM image on the handheld.
- If an error message is displayed during the process, follow any available instructions to correct the condition and start the ROM Update Utility again.
- The update process can be performed while connected to a host PC either as a Guest or with an established partnership.
Public date: June 1, 2005
Download via UpdateMyDrivers to get the most current version of iPAQ h6365 driver.
For security purposes, file downloads are protected by a verification code. To download a file, read the code printed on the picture, enter it in the text field and click the Continue button.
The verification code consists of five characters, which may be letters of the Latin alphabet and/or digits 1-9, but not zero. Please be aware that the code is case-sensitive.
If the code is entered correctly, you will be directed to the mirror selection page, from which you can download the file. If you cannot see the picture containing the code, check your browser settings.
The following settings are mandatory in order to view the code:
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser’s security settings
If we have helped you find the driver you need, you can help us by placing a link to our site
on your own website, or by recommending our resource to your friends. You can view a list of available links and banners on the “Link to us”
If you have identified errors, or any kind of inaccuracy, on our site, please let us know
via the error report form. We will endeavor to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.