iPAQ H3xxx Bluetooth Service Manager
- Reduced the radio startup time on a power cycle of the iPAQ.
- Improved reliability of application on repeated power cycles of the iPAQ to prevent system lockup.
- Implemented fixes for compatibility issues with a 3COM BT PC Card and USB Dongle, specifically in the area of Bluetooth ActiveSync connections.
- Implemented fixes for compatibility issues with Digianswer Bluetooth Devices.
- Implemented a fix for bonding with Nokia 6310 BT phone. Failure to bond the phone and iPAQ will no longer require a reset of the iPAQ.
- Corrected ability to send multi-line notes in Task and Calendar items.
- Corrected a lock-up behavior on Device Information screen whenever the mating device is turned off or moved out of range.
- Record application is no longer interrupted when the iPAQ is turned on via Voice Record button and the Bluetooth Security Manager is loaded.
- Corrected issue with keyboard remaining active after a passkey is intentionally rejected.
- Corrected the time zone indicator setting when transferring Calendar items to a PC running Outlook.
- Additional support for re-occurring calendar, task and all day event appointments.
- Automatic update of saved device name changes.
- Business card transfers with the same name as an existing business card saved on the iPAQ will no longer over-write existing business card. A new contact will be created.
- File selection for a file transfer has been improved to allow all sub directories under My Documents folder to be viewed.
- When a new devices with support for DUN initiates a successful bond with the iPAQ, it will be saved in the default All Devices folder and be made default DUN connection if no other DUN device has been previously saved and made default DUN connection in All Devices group.
- When Bluetooth Radio is turned off, the BTM menu icon on Today screen will gray out menu items not selectable.
- New icons added for Camera, Display, Scanner and Printer devices.
- Improved behavior and enhanced messages for events such as jacket removal, attempting to start Bluetooth Manager when no hardware is present or radio is off, unable to load Bluetooth Stack due to memory limitations, etc.
- Several improvements in the installation and un-installation of Bluetooth Manager.Ability to uninstall without connecting to PC.
- This softpaq supports the following languages: US English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- This softpaq is for all iPAQ H3100, H3600, H3700, and H3800 Series using the Bluetooth Wireless Pack with CF Slot and the H387X with integrated Bluetooth.
- Purpose: Routine Release.
Microsoft ActiveSync 3.5
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive.The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Establish an Activesync connection between your PC and iPAQ.
3. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. When prompted to Confirm File Replace on the iPAQ, choose "yes to All"
5. Perform a soft reset on the Ipaq.
6. You may delete the self-extracting file downloaded in step 1 if you wish.The executable and text file are copied to C:\Compaq\SPXXXXX.
Public date: April 18, 2002
For security purposes, file downloads are protected by a verification code. To download a file, read the code printed on the picture, enter it in the text field and click the Continue button.
The verification code consists of five characters, which may be letters of the Latin alphabet and/or digits 1-9, but not zero. Please be aware that the code is case-sensitive.
If the code is entered correctly, you will be directed to the mirror selection page, from which you can download the file. If you cannot see the picture containing the code, check your browser settings.
The following settings are mandatory in order to view the code:
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser’s security settings
If you have identified errors, or any kind of inaccuracy, on our site, please let us know
via the error report form. We will endeavor to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.