Basic instructions for ActiveSync Setup
Adobe Acrobat Reader
iPAQ H3100, H3600, H3700, H3800 and H3900 Series using the Bluetooth Wireless Pack with
iPAQ H387X and H397X models with integrated Bluetooth.
This is an initial release.
H3100 - Microsoft ActiveSync 3.x
H3600 - Microsoft ActiveSync 3.x (Pocket PC 2000) and Microsoft ActiveSync 3.5 (Pocket PC 2002)
H3700 - Microsoft ActiveSync 3.5
H3800 - Microsoft ActiveSync 3.5
H3900 - Microsoft ActiveSync 3.5
- Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive.
- Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. The default location that the file will be written to is: C:\IPAQ\SP21668.
- Providing you have Adobe Acrobat Reader, double click the PDF file from its location to launch the Bluetooth Printing Guide.
- You may delete the self-extracting file downloaded in step 1 if you wish.
Public date: July 10, 2002
For security purposes, file downloads are protected by a verification code. To download a file, read the code printed on the picture, enter it in the text field and click the Continue button.
The verification code consists of five characters, which may be letters of the Latin alphabet and/or digits 1-9, but not zero. Please be aware that the code is case-sensitive.
If the code is entered correctly, you will be directed to the mirror selection page, from which you can download the file. If you cannot see the picture containing the code, check your browser settings.
The following settings are mandatory in order to view the code:
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser’s security settings
If you have identified errors, or any kind of inaccuracy, on our site, please let us know
via the error report form. We will endeavor to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.